|Target 1 of 3||Target 2 of 3||Target 3 of 3|
Color Target Files
This page provides info and links to three color target files destined to go to your RGB printer of choice. Each target exists on a unique page with a placed .JPEG file. Each single file is a JPEG image, 8 x 10 @ 300 dpi. (Each link will open a new window in front of this page.)
1. Select and "Save" (click and drag to desktop or right click) each of the three targets to a unique folder of your own creation or choosing.
2. After "Save" open Photoshop. Go to the "Color Preferences" dialog box, select the option to warn you of any mismatched or missing color profiles.
3. Close Color Preferences and then open the JPEG Color Target Files files.
4. These saved tiff files, burned to CD/DVD or sent via FTP, will go to your regular printer or service bureau for printing as regular RGB print files.
5. In the USA, mail the three printed Targets to:
Apalache - Professional Imaging
(Just as a double check, please record on paper the steps you take and mail that too. OK? OK!)
© Apalache 2005